Saturday, January 13, 2007

My Favorite Memories

I love Kelly's slide show so I went to the link and did one too! Although I love Fort St John and am very happy we moved, I miss all my friends and family - so here is a slide show of some of my favorite memories with y'all. I wanted to put it to the theme song to Cheers but I am not that computer able so just sing it to yourself as you watch! I discovered that there are alot of people that I dont have pictures of... next time I visit I'll come armed with my camera!


3 comments:

Poetsch Family said...

Nice photos, great memories, and many more to come. I can't wait to see a pic of our quads, what do you think.

K said...

I love your slide show jen. I will have to figure out how to put music to them. The slide thing could be addictive. I have so many I want to do.

Vicki said...

The slide show is neat to see. Great job putting it together. I think I may attempt that one day. Maybe not one day soon, but one day.