Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Good Will

I'm sure everyone has seen the visa comercial where the couple leave thier camera on a cafe table and 24 hours and many customers later it is still there for them... "if life were like that you wouldnt need visa". Well I think most of us feel that there isnt alot of good will left and that true to that add very few good things lost will ever be returned, well... yesterday I lost a very nice leather glove in the hospital parking lot after work... tonight as I was leaving work I found it placed on top of the heater ledge by the door! Not only did someone find it and put it there, but no one else took it from there for 24 hours! Anyways, since I just got home thats it for now - take care all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that, Reminds me of the time we were driving back from vancouver and at the toll booth the person ahead of us paid for us. We had no idea who they were.

Kelly

Anonymous said...

It is heartening to hear that good things happen to good people. Pass it on. mom

Rita said...

that was so nice! i bet it felt really good to know there are still people out there who care. :)