Friday, February 09, 2007

Katie - patatie

I havent sorted through my pictures in a while so when I did today I found some cute ones of Katie to post. I tried to take some shots of her like Heidi did with her girls cause they looked so awesome - but I am not a great photographer and only got one decent one.


Rob took this one the other day - so cute if I do say so myself.





These blocks are awesome - they are called wedgits, Janet bought them a couple years ago and the toy store up here sells them so I just added on to the collection - they are seriously hours of fun for kids and adults. Katie spent an hour and a half building things on the kitchen floor the other day while I did dishes and made supper. ( yup I actually did the dishes!)

3 comments:

K said...

i think your pictures are great. i wish I had a cool camera and could do all those amazing techniques like other bloggers, but I do my best with what Ive got for now. Even if I had a better camera,I'd have to learn to use it!

Robyn said...

Katies is such a cutie :)
Those blocks look excellent btw, I'll have to see if I can find some.

Vicki said...

The pictures look great!