Monday, December 11, 2006

Playing in the snow

Vayda and Tessa came over to play on the weekend and I got all the girls out in the back yard to play in the snow - it was great!
Jersey was wired - running all over the yard and trying to catch snow the girls threw for her.
The girls climbed all over the play fort and had fun slidding down into the snow. They were dissapointed that the snow was too powdery to make a snowman but had fun making trails through all the deep stuff - it was past thier knees!

We walked over to the school and went toboggoning too but I didnt take my camera - there is a short hill and Katie and Vayda had a blast slidding, Tessa, not so much. She was afraid to go on the sled, and when I finally got her to go down with me we spun backwards and she freaked out. oops. She still had a good time though cheering for the other two!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for taking the girls. They had a blast. It was nice to get out and do some shopping with JOhn without the girls.

K said...

sounds like fun. Glad to see Im not the only one who carries a camera in her pocket while out in the snow. You never know what moments you will capture. I hope it snows again here soon as we have had some melting and we just bought new sleds!

Stay warm & have fun-

Anonymous said...

Looks like lots of fun. Makes me want to be there - kind of- not really wanting to be up there in the cold but I sure miss you. I'm glad to know that you are enjoying your new home, and living in the frozen north.