Wednesday, December 13, 2006

My 100s List

So does anyone know the origin of these lists? For my family who doesnt know the background all of my blogging friends have been posting these 100s lists. Its a list of 100 things about you. I have had such a good time reading theirs that I thought I'd join in and do one too. Enjoy
1. I am 30
2. I am the oldest of five kids, they are 25, 21, 19 & 17
3. Yup - same parents
4. I am proud of all my siblings, they are awesome
5. My mom rocks, she is trully the best mom in the world. She deserves a medal, or money
6. Lots of money
7. My dad sucks. He was not a good father and lost a great family for it
8. I am a good mom
9. I have one daughter who is 5
10. I dont know if I will have more children or not
11. I'm OK with that
12. My husband is a great dad
13. I met my husband when I was 15
14. I will never forget the first time I saw him. I love him with all my heart
15. We are very opposite but we balance each other very well
16. We dated for 8 years before getting married
17. We finished college and bought a house first
18. I am an RN.
19. I love being a nurse
20. I'm one of those weird people who loves trauma; blood, gore, resucitations... bring it on!
22. I havent worked much this year because Katie and I travelled with Rob lots
23. I miss working and will go back soon
24. I forgot to call the director of nursing at the hospital here today to apply.
25. I also do like being at home - its alot of work taking care of a family and a home
26. I like to organize, but am not always organized
27. I love to be sarcastic and witty
28. I am a very open person
29. I am honest. Always
30. I would rather be honest and hurt someone's feelings than lie to make them feel better
31. That doesnt always go over so well
32. I break the rules - ok so I guess thats not really honest is it?
33. Its fun anyways
34. I love chocolate and I love caramel
35. cant really pick a favorite
36. my favorite food changes monthly
37. right now its scallops remoulade from Salty's Beach House
38. I love to travel
39. I have been to Japan, Tiajuana Mexico, Alabama, New Orleans and Las Vegas
40. I wasnt that impressed with Vegas.
41. I loved New Orleans
42. My husband doesnt like to travel
43. I plan to make him travel anyway
44. I love to dance
45. I was a highland dancer for 10 years. I was good at it
46. My husband hates to dance
47. I havent figured out how to make him dance
48. yet
49. I love to read
50. my favorite authors are Patricia Cornwell, Nora Roberts, Micheal Criton (sp?) and John Grisham
51. I am smart
52. I remember numbers with weird ease, I know phone numbers I havent called in years
53. I suck at math however, I cant do algebra to save my life
54. I am very careful calculating drugs at work
55. I am a perfectionist
56. I hate making mistakes
57. I take criticism personally
58. I try not to make mistakes so I dont have to take criticism
59. That backfires sometimes
60. I am blessed with many friends
61. My oldest friend is Jacquie, we met in the 6th grade
62. we can go 6 months without talking and then pickup like it was yesterday. She's great
63. I am short, 5' 1"
64. I am pear shaped :)
65. I hate our society's pressure on body image
66. I think confidence is beautiful, not measurements
67. Its hard to be confident when your measurements are not "perfect"
68. thats ok - I'd rather eat chocolate and caramel
69. I like to be quirky, it goes well with short
70. I am not afraid of bugs or rodents... as long as I dont think about it too much
71. I am afraid of explosive gases and electicity
72. did I mention my husband is a welder?
73.I am not afraid of needles.. but then I'm usually the one giving them
74. I love music
75. I listen to almost anything - Sarah Mclaughlin, Enya, Uncle Kracker, Nickleback, Kid Rock
76. We went to Alabama to see Kid Rock
77. It was very good
78. I like to scrapbook - I can copy the magazines pretty well
79. I wish I was more artistic
80. I cant sing in tune for anything
81. I sing anyways
82. I used to play the piano and flute
83. I speak french, I graduated with a bilingual diploma
84. I didnt enjoy high school, I didnt fit in very well
85. I was very shy, and even shorter
86. I am very empathetic
87. I hate mean and rude people
88. I think child molesters should be locked in a room with the kids parents for 5 minutes before sentancing
89. I love to drive fast
90. I have gotten two speeding tickets in my life
91. My husband taught me how to drive when I was 16
92. that sounds weird - he was only 18
93. I used to be a waitress
94. I have two tattoos
95. I love them
96. I love starbucks
97. my favorite drink is a chai latte
98. I love to laugh until I cry
99. I dont need much sleep
100. I really am happy with my life, I feel very lucky

5 comments:

K said...

I am so glad that you did this list. I really dont know much about you at all but feel like I know you better. I wish I had your confidence and strength. It was great reading about you. I love learning about people and their backgrounds and what makes them tick. I am obsessed with biographies. Have a super Christmas-

Anonymous said...

There wasn't anything that I didn't already know about you. Glad you did your list. Thanks for taking Tessa this morning by the way. See you at Jazz tomorrow.

Vicki said...

Loved reading your list! It's fun to learn new things:)

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenn, what a great way to let us keep up with you guys!Makes me realize we are more alike than I knew, wish you had moved down here, with all your love of needles and medical emergencies you coulda just fixed my family up :)

Anonymous said...

That's a cool list.. but I'm only 24 ok... jeeze.. ;)