Thursday, December 21, 2006

Cousin Danni

In my christmas letter this year I put my blog address and last night Robs cousin Danni commented... HI DANNI!!! I was so excited to hear from you its been so long since we've seen you! Could you leave me a comment with your email address? I do have a christmas card and picture for you but dont have your address so its sitting on the dinning room table! Does anyone have Cory and Marks address' too - their cards are also sitting on my table! This is really neat to be able to talk to all the family who are spread out all over two provinces. Anyways hope you are all well - and Danni hope your family can stay away from needles and hospitals for the holdiays! Take care. Anyone who reads this who sees grandma and grandpa please give them both a hug from us.

1 comment:

K said...

Hi Jen- thanks for your comments. We are all in love with Hurley and he has been easy. It is a big difference being able to have a puppy on an acreage compared to what it may be like in a smaller place. He stays overnight in the barn but we have him out with us most of the day. I will be posting some sledding videos when Aliah took him sledding. have a great Christmas also.