Thursday, July 05, 2007

This and that



Katie is all done soccer for this year - she got her medal and water bottle which she now proudly carries everywhere with her! She has already asked to play again next year. Here she is with her two best buds - Abby and Mackenzie.

We have had a great first week of summer - seems our rainy season might be over now? It was a crazy few weeks of storms but it's been 25 degrees for the past few days, lovely!!!! Ashley and mom are coming up this weekend - Katie is so excited to see her cousins! I am so excited to show Ashley our new town and bring her along for some playdates - I think she will love it.
We have been scouting some hunting area's for the fall - Rob is pretty excited to get back hunting and cant wait for Trevor's visit... hope they get a moose! This was a really cool lean -to / hunters cabin we found north of town - we have found some pretty nice spots so far.
I love this picture of Ross (my youngest brother) he cracks me up - his photography is coming along very well though check out his website at: web.mac.com/ross.buchanan
Hope everyone is having a great summer - we sure are!

3 comments:

K said...

sounds great up there. Katie seems to really enjoy it and good for her with soccer! I tried bribing Aidan into a small fun soccer (non competitive- one team, mostly drills) and he wont. He feels pressure when it comes to things like soccer or when there si too much stimualtion and cheering and
running. Sounds strange, but that is his personality. He is very sensitive to being over excited. So, yup, he opted once again for swimming (which he loves).

We have had rain storms/hail here to, but has been 35 degrees lately!~ May even hit 38.

I am off to check out your brothers photography site. have a great day.

K said...

hi- ju me again- I just saw that you have been to my photo blog also. Thanks for your encouraging comments! I have been neglecting that blog, but super woman I am not. Take Care Jen :)

Poetsch Family said...

That is a great picture of the three girls also the one of Ross. What a big kid.