Wednesday, July 26, 2006

The Tattoos

In order Geoff, Doug, Me, Ash






So the second part of mom's birthday weekend just came together kinda spur of the moment, we had all been talking for some time about getting a family tattoo.. something that we would all get to represent our family and how close the five kids and mom are. I had done up some sketches and then the boys were looking on the net and found one we all loved. It is a sun with a ray for each of the kids and mom is the center of the sun. Turns out we all liked it and since we were all home decided to go for it!!! It is very cool cause we all did the same template but then put our own touches on it with color and I added a vine and flowers to mine. Ash, Doug and Geoff got theirs done on Monday and Me, mom and Ross all went today! I dont have pics of moms and Ross' cause I forgot my camera but I will get some soon and post them. Mine is a bit blurry as I discovered it is hard to take a clear shot of ones own foot!
They all turned out great and now we all have a symbol of our family bond. Way to go Mom for getting a tattoo!!!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

How cool that you did that as a family? I have never had the 'guts' to get a tatoo. They look awesome!