Saturday, May 27, 2006

Jersey & Katie





Katie and I took Jersey over to the park to take some pictures of the two of them - they turned out pretty good! Jersey is growing fast, I think we are making some progress with the potty training... she didnt have an accident in the house all day yesterday! Its much harder than it was to train Katie!!!

I think I have been trained a bit better now- I know she has to pee as soon as she wakes up, after playing and eating. I know she wont pee on the couch, bed or in the car... and except for Jolanda she wont pee when she's being held!lol. Its been pretty frustrating though - glad I'm not working or my house would be gross!

In the mornings after Rob leaves for work Jersey will run upstairs and crawl into bed with Katie and sleep for another hour then wakes her up with kisses. Its pretty cute to see the two of them snuggled in bed. They seem to have a bond already!

4 comments:

Poetsch Family said...

Yeah!!! Welcome to the Blogging world. I am so excited. Nice Photos by the way. Jersey is so cute. Can't wait to see you this week.

Anonymous said...

Hi guys! It's cool that you have this so we can keep track of you and what you're doing. Jersey is super cute too, awesome pics! Hopefully I'll see you guys this summer, take care!!

Vicki said...

It's great that you are now blogging. Katie is getting so big, time sure flies. I'll be checking in a lot!

K said...

HI Jen, Katie, Rob and Jersey! It was good to see you and katie (and Jersey)last week. The kids now want a boxer, of course, and every other breed out there. Oh well. take Care!